Car Rental Italy 2015 Inclusions and Terms and Conditions
Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection Reduction, Third Party Liability Insurance, Airport Taxes, Railway Taxes, VAT (21% Taxes), Road Tax, Domestic one-way rental fees, 24 Hour Roadside Assistance and Unlimited Mileage. A second driver is free of charge. Minimum driving age is 25, drivers age 23-24 are subject to a young driver surcharge of Euro 15.00 per day + 21% VAT tax. There is no maximum age limit.
You are responsible only for the deductibles which are:
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) = Euro 700;
Theft Protection (TP) Excess = Euro 1,000;
Super cover (SCDW + STP) Charge is optionally selected: categories B, C, I = Euro 21 per day; categories D, N, U, Y = Euro 25 per day; categories E, F = Euro 28 per day; categories G, H, J, K, L = Euro 35 per day. 21% VAT tax will be added to the super coverage rates.
When you arrive you have the option to buy additional insurance if you wish, this is completely optional.
Child Booster Seats Euro 5.00 per day or Euro 20.00 max. per rental; Baby and Infant Seats (Euro 20.00 per day or Euro 80.00 max. per rental and GPS Euro 14 per day; Euro 65.00 per week; Euro 209 per month are also available on request for an additional charge. 21% VAT tax is added locally to any extras requested.
CAR RENTAL ITALY -- TERMS AND CONDITIONS/CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All car rentals are PREPAID upon confirmation of reservation.
- All optional items such as GPS, Child or baby seats must be reserved along with the rental but are paid in Italy when you pick up the car at the rental location. Optional supplemental insurances is requested upon pick up of the vehicle and paid directly in Italy. 21% VAT tax is added on all extra charges in Italy.
- Be sure to return the car with a full tank of fuel to avoid refueling fees of Euro 20.00 per rental + the cost of fuel charges and 21% VAT tax unless you select locally a full tank prepay option. Be sure to know exactly which type of fuel your car will require upon pick up either gasoline or diesel. You will be held responsible for damage caused by putting in the wrong fuel.
- A 10% cancellation fee or a charge of $25 (whichever is greater) applies for cancellations made up to 3 business days prior to the rental date.
- A 50% cancellation fee applies for cancellations made less than 3 business days prior to the rental date.
- There is no refund for cancellations made after the rental date, or for no shows.
- There is a change fee of $25** for changes made to reservations after the rental fee has been charged. (**Applies to changes that do not require a refund).
- There is a change fee of $25 or 5% of the refund amount (whichever is greater) for changes that reduce the rental period.
- There are no change fees for extensions on the rental made up to 3 business days prior to the rental; extensions made after the rental date are subject to a $25 change fee...and we must be notified at least 2 business days prior to the date of extension.
- There is no refund for any unused days or returning the rental car early. Car Rental Italy is invoiced based on the voucher presented to the car rental company.
- Other fees may apply for special requests.